How to find us
The Crossens Community Park is located on Rufford Road, Crossens, Southport. Click on the map below to get detailed directions.
The Crossens Community Hall is located inside the entrance to Crossens Community Park, Rufford Road, Crossens. Local bus services 49 and 49A from Southport town centre stop at the entrance to the park.
From the north (Tarlton/Preston):
- Approach Southport on the A565 (Southport New Road).
- At the roundabout, bear left onto Rufford Road (you are entering Crossens)
- Crossens Community Park is located on the right behind the Church Hall (opposite Brook Street)
From the East (Ormskirk):
- Approach Southport on the A570 (Southport Road)
- At the roundabout, take the 4th exit onto Meols Cop Road
- At traffic lights, continue on Norwood Road
- At traffic lights, continue on Norwood Avenue 0.4 mi
- At the next set of traffic lights, turn right at Roe Lane
- At A5267 (roundabout), take the 1st exit onto Mill Lane
- At the mini-roundabout, beare left onto Manor Road
- At the next roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Cambridge Road
- Continue past Meols Hall/Botanic Gardens, bearing left onto Bankfield Lane
- Continue over the old railway bridge onto Rufford Road
- Crossens Community Park is located on the left, after the village shops, opposite Brook Street (behind the church hall).